- Kevin and his work crew were extremely professional and did an outstanding job constructing our screened-in porch and deck area. Kevin was great about helping us realize our design ideas and offered suggestions and recommendations that allowed us to create an optimal and aesthetically pleasing layout. In looking at similar projects, we are continually reminded of Woodscape's quality construction and attention to detail, as most contractors do not preform nearly as nice of a job. Additionally, even after the completion of the project Kevin and his team were very responsive and came back several times for periodic inspections and to perform any post-construction checks we needed.
We interviewed several contractors for the job, and have never had any doubts that we selected the right team for our job. We would highly recommend Woodscape to anyone.
- Woodscape Contruction completed a porch for us during the summer of 2015. Kevin was friendly, responsive, and took considerable time to discuss design options with us. He made sure everything was to our satisfaction before completing the project. The workmanship was of high quality. We would recommend this company to our neighbors and friends.
- We contracted a large deck with a gazebo and under the deck shed from Woodscape. We did not know exactly what we wanted in a deck and Woodscape went through many design iterations with us until we were comfortable. My wife and I have a hard time visualizing off of drawings. Woodscape came out and staked out the final design so that we could visualize the proportions. During the design process we found that Woodscape was very familiar with local code so we were not concerned with compliance to local building ordinances including proper set-back from property lines.
- The crew that was sent out to build the deck was very professional. Each day after they completed their work the work site was left completely clean and organized. The work progressed consistently and was completed on schedule.
- About a year after installation, one of the synthetic decking products that was used began developing large white spots due to a mistake in the manufacturing process. Woodscape worked with us and the manufacturer to replace all of the decking at absolutely no cost to us. After installation support has been amazing.
- It was great working with a contractor you can trust. I very highly recommend Woodscape. They have a strong customer focus and deliver a very high quality product. They have a vast knowledge of the business and the various product lines involved in decking solutions. They also do enough volume to have sway with manufacturers should product problems develop. This is a well seasoned professional contractor.
- Woodscape added an outdoor living space to our deck which we use all the time. The finish detail work was outstanding and he was able to match the existing brick and trim perfectly. We also added an enclosed storage space beneath the deck large enough to store our lawn tractor and all tools from the garage. They finished ahead of schedule, with no surprises. Easily the best contractor we have worked with since moving back to Virginia.
- I recently had a deck and gazebo built by Woodscape Construction and couldn't be happier with the way things turned out. My particular design presented a difficult challenge. I needed to integrate a deck with an existing stone wall in my back yard. Having built a couple of decks myself in the past I considered doing the project myself. I'm glad I didn't. Woodscape came up with a plan to incorporate the stone wall into the deck that I could not have conceived of and the finished product exceeded my expectations! The detail to which they went to fit the deck to the wall was impressive. Another point that I found impressive was how the crew kept the "construction mess" to a minimum during the whole build process.
- We hired Woodscape Construction after positive reviews from a neighbor. It was important that we hire the porch "expert." We feel that we did just that. Kevin and his crew took our very specific vision and helped to construct exactly what we wanted - a cozy, four season, high quality screened-in porch. When we could not locate a specific item (ex. heaters), Kevin did the necessary research. He was also quick to alter/resolve major (original staircase placement) and minor (one screen was very slightly damaged, but replaced) issues. While the project took longer than expected, it was not because the crew did not show (I believe they took off one day due to inclement weather) or because materials took too long to order. Our porch has quite a bit of detail, hence more necessary, extensive work. We are absolutely thrilled with the results and we have recommended Kevin to others.